Ordering Your Foam Mattress
and Sunbrella® Slipcover
The Foam Mattress and Slipcover is not included in the price of the
Sweetwater Cabana and is sold separately because not everyone who purchases the
Cabana wants to use it as a daybed. Although the majority of people do
use it as a daybed, having them sold separate allows the customer to choose from
a wide variety of slipcover colors and patterns as well as the foam mattress
grade of their choice. Also, having no middleman (which would be us), there
is no mark up, which provides a greater savings passed on to the consumer. You
will find the foamorder.com website very easy to navigate and their quality of
products excellent along with their prices.
Follow each step below along with looking at the printed website form that
has been filled out as an example before placing your order.
Go to the website www.foamorder.com
From the Home page, under HOUSEHOLD RESIDENTIAL click on to CUSTOM CUSHIONS. It is not necessary to choose Outdoor Foam, as you do not need to pay more for a foam that is going to be protected from the rain with the Cabana’s oversize Sunbrella canopy as well as the water resistant Sunbrella foam slipcover. However, this choice is strictly up to the customer.
You will be asked to click on a shape that resembles your foam order. Click
on the very first shape you see, the SQUARE OR RECTANGULAR CUSHION.
There will be 4 steps to follow listed below with the answers you will want to fill in with:
- In the cushion use choice, scroll and click MATTRESS
- Enter the number of cushions you are purchasing
- In the choose unit of measurement box, scroll and click INCHES
- Enter the following dimensions in the boxes
- 72 in DEPTH / HEIGHT
- 72 inWIDTH
- 4 in THICKNESS (4 inches is standard however if you want it to be thicker
you may enter a greater/larger thickness)
- Click on PRICE QUOTE
You will be given a range of price quotes based on different foam qualities.
Basically, the more expensive foams have a longer lifespan but since the Cabana
foam mattress application is normally one that is not subject to constant use,
we recommend that you choose Conventional Foam EconoFlex C33 – Medium/Firm grade. You
may read the descriptions for the foams listed below and choose differently.
- On the left column, enter the unit number of foams you would like to order in the
QUANITY BOX adjacent to the BRAND & NUMBER and the FIRMNESS of the type of
foam you want.
- Under yellow highlighted SUGGESTED ADDITIONS, There is no need to add any of these options but you can read descriptions below to decide otherwise. Any of the additions that say "Very Important for Cushions" do not apply as much for a mattress.
- Under the Sunbrella® FABRIC cover options; click the Sunbrella® FABRIC COVER
- Click on NAME A PATTERN and across where it says in blue, CLICK HERE to open
a new window and see Sunbrella® fabrics, click on it.
- You will go onto the Sunbrella® website home page where you will see samples swatch colors. Next select the color/pattern
you want and copy the item number and name listed at the bottom (for example: "5403-0000
Canvas Jockey Red"). Then return to the order page and paste it in the pattern box
above. Note most of the solid colors are considered standard and
are at the bottom price end and then the fabrics
that have patterns and/or textures will be more expensive.
- You have the option to choose OVERLOCK INSIDE FABIC EDGES and WELT CORDING, which is basically raised cording
along the top outside edges of the slipcover (see description at the bottom of
page). If you don't want it for the additional cost, un-check the
box or enter the pattern number and name in the adjacent box (if the same as
the slipcover pattern, leave blank).
- Go to the SHOPPING CART icon at the bottom of the ordering section on the left column and click
on to it to go to the next page.
Scroll down the page to see all the different Zipper Placement options. We recommend choosing NUMBER 3: PLACE THE ZIPPER ACROSS THIS SIDE, and check the WIDTH wrap around box (the mattress is square so it does not matter which side). Check box for Zipper
Placement and then click box that says CONTINUE.
An irrelevant page to your order will come up next that will suggest additional
product items. You may continue your order by clicking on to the SHOPPING
CART icon on the top right corner of the page.
Next your SHOPPING CART will show your order along with the itemized prices
and the subtotal (tax not included yet) of your order. Above the subtotal line, click onto ADD COMMENTS to your order. In the SUBRELLA FABRIC COVER box, write in “add two seams instead of one down the middle” and click SAVE NOTES and CONTINUE. You can get an estimate
shipping cost by entering in your zip code. Click on to the CHECK OUT now
icon at the bottom of the page if you are satisfied with your order
You will be asked if you would like to set up an account with foamorder.com
(the benefits will be listed) or to check out without an account.
Enter contact, shipping and billing information. Read warranty and return
policies. Review order and complete purchase.